The future economic vitality of business in Campden
We are delighted to announce a plan your steering group has developed to Safeguard, Sustain and Inspire the Future of Business in Campden. Email to request a copy of the plan.
The essence of the plan is to ensure that Campden is a business-friendly “working town” for all types of business and it includes:
- 35 projects that are designed to improve the vitality of the overall business community,
- the creation of a free business mentoring service for local businesses and start-ups,
- plans to reach out to specific retailers to encourage them to locate in the town,
- the provision of greater benefits to members of the Forum and
- establishing the viability of a spur growth hub in Campden as a focal point for businesses seeking information, guidance and finance.
To help execute these projects the Business Forum plan to recruit the services of a part-time paid coordinator/manager. A fund raising campaign has been initiated to raise the funds needed.
If you would like to contribute to this project to benefit business in Campden please make cheques payable to Campden Business Forum and send your donation (for whatever sum you wish) to;
Campden Business Forum
Something of a template for other towns. I was blown away by it.
Ian Mean, Business West.